- Our Contact Centers and Ticket Offices and such other websites, application, and point of contact that we will develop in the future.
When will We Collect Personal Information
We will/may collect your personal information:
- When you register an account and/or use our platform through email or mobile
- When you choose to connect your account with an external third party service or application, such as Facebook
- When you use the features, services, and functions available on our platform, such as creating a post (sell an item), transacting with other users, or interacting using our chat system
- When you contact us, like reporting a problem or a direct inquiry
- When you interact with us offline or thru an external third party
The above does not intend to be thorough and sets out some common instances of when personal information about you may be collected.
You are not obligated to provide the information to us. However, we may unable to provide a certain aspect of our service if you refuse to permit us to receive your information.
What Personal Information Do We Collect
We may collect and receive information. Please note that not all of our services collect all of the information listed below:
- Account credentials such as username
- Profile information such as full name, mobile number, email address, current residing city/province
- Information about your shipping address such as your mailing address
- Information about your transaction such as an image of deposit slip, waybill receipt
- Information about for your meet-ups or pick-ups such as meet-up location
- Any other information disclosed by you in any of the above-mentioned methods and/or through the use of our platform
- Data collected through the use of our platform
- Any communications between you and another user of our platform.
Why Do We Collect the Information And How We Use It
We may use the information collected and received from you for the following purposes:
- To verify your identity, update our records and maintain your account
- Provide our services and customize the contents shown to you
- Develop, operate, improve, deliver and maintain our services
- To process transactions
- To detect or monitor any frauds or other prohibited content, businesses or activities
- To respond to your queries and to resolve complaints
- To facilitate, confirm and/or provide updates or notifications in relation to any transactions
- Carry out polls, surveys, analysis, and research on how our platform is being used and how we can improve them
- To notify you about your items and our services such as new offers, new messages, transaction statuses.
- To send you marketing and/or promotional materials on the latest products and services of LookingFour.
- To send you service-related messages including, without limitation, a welcome/confirmation email when you register your Account.
Who We Share Your Data
We may share information about you in the following ways:
- When you register an account, the information you make available on your profile may be viewed by other users of the platform. The content which you upload and share in our platform can also be viewed by other users.
- We may share the information with our affiliates and with third-party service providers who assist us in performing certain aspects of our Services on our behalf. Service providers will only have access to your personal information to the extent necessary to perform their functions.
- We may share the information with our potential partners, investors, and other parties with a view to a potential business partnership, collaboration, joint venture, or otherwise in furtherance of our business.
- We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to prevent fraud or crime or to protect our Services or the rights, property, or personal safety of any person.
How Do We Protect Your Data
We have established appropriate physical, technical, and organizational security measures to protect the personal data provided to us. We use several security techniques including secure servers, firewalls, and encryption in safeguarding the storage of data. Personal Information is encrypted as it travels over the internet because we use a Security Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. These safeguards are regularly reviewed to protect against unauthorized access, disclosure and improper use of your information, and to maintain the accuracy and integrity of the data. We will adapt and implement the necessary changes for security measures to ensure the continuous security of your Personal Information.
HOW CAN YOU ACCESS, UPDATE, OR DELETE YOUR INFORMATION
You may access and update your information within our services through your "Account Settings" page.
Where you provide personal information about yourself to us, you are responsible for providing accurate, not misleading, complete and up-to-date information about yourself and any other person whose personal information you provide us, and to update this personal information as and when it becomes inaccurate, misleading, incomplete or out-of-date.
In accessing or updating your information, please allow us a reasonable period of time to respond to any request and effect any change. We may ask to verify your identity and for more information about your request. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request and may give you reasons for doing so.
Where you have requested for a copy of the information we hold about you, we may charge a reasonable administrative fee to cover the costs of responding to your request. If we decide to do so, we will provide you with a written estimate of such fee beforehand.
In deleting your information, please note that, in certain circumstances, we will not be able to delete your information without also deleting your Account. We may be required to retain some of your information after you have requested deletion, to satisfy our legal or contractual rights and/or obligations. We may also be permitted by applicable laws to retain some of your information to satisfy our legitimate business needs.